Juice is one kind of liquid that belongs to vitamins, minerals, and enzymes. When you think that you drink a glass of juice for your breakfast, fast you think about which kind of juicer machine you will use. Also, you believe the juicer will use what a purpose. If you want to drink juice for breakfast, you will buy a cold juicer or use it for commercial purposes. You will buy a commercial cold press juicer or want to slice or want to take ginger juice to buy the best juicer for ginger.
In our compression, we will discuss the juicer machine step by step and provide guidelines on which juicer machine is best for the kitchen.
What is the Commercial Cold Press Juicer?
Someone who wants to use the juicer for commercial purposes or to process lots of juice needs an extra-large-sized juicer to release unlimited juice. There are many branded commercial juicers you will find in the market; we only review the machine, which is lots of customer reviews, a large number of sales, product quality, and high suitability.
If you want to prepare a soft fruit drink, like apple, cucumber, or vegetable juice, you can use a cold press juicer because a cold press juicer is well known as a soft drink juicer. The speed of motor evolution is not high, so fruits and vegetables, minerals, zinc, and enzyme are not destroyed. When a motor revolution is up to 15000 / minute, it can eliminate the juice vitamin.
Kitchen Juicer vs. Commercial Juicer
The kitchen juicer is only used for family members’ breakfast; its size is sometimes small. Otherwise, the commercial juicer size is large, and its capacity to release many juicers can meet many people’s demands.
The kitchen juicer blade is smaller than a commercial juicer; if you want more juice, like apple, cucumber, ginger, etc., it is difficult and wastes your time, so get a large number of juicers should use the large juicer.
Advantage and Disadvantage of Commercial Juicer
There are many advantages of a cold press juicer.
Advantage commercial cold press juicer :
- Release unlimited soft drink juice.
- Juice vitamins and minerals did not damage so long-lasting the juice (up to 3-4 days)
- Vegetable leaf and kale are extracted goods
- Can make nut milk
- RPM is low
- Take time to process the juice because it is a slow juicer
- Not use for hard fruit juice
- Some difficult to clean it
What is the Best Juicer for Ginger?
A slow juicer is suitable for preparing Ginger juice. You can use this juicer for horizontal purposes. If you already have a slow juicer at home, you want no other juicers for preparing ginger juice.
When releasing the juice from ginger, hardly oxidation occurs. That is why most of the essential nutrients are retained. It gently processes the fluid, the oxidized juice is long-lasting, and the flavors are natural; when you use a slow juicer, the liquid extracts very well.
However, when you prepare ginger juice, the ginger tube should be cut into more pieces. That’s why the slow juice works appropriately. You can juice the peel and don’t have to peel the ginger.
Which is better, Juicer or Blender?
Generally, there is no answer to this question. Because it depends on which goal you will achieve and which purpose you will be using; for example, when you make ginger juice, which device you will use, your answer will be a juicer or blender.
Here we explain which is the best commercial cold press juicer and also ideal provide you the best juicer for ginger.
1. The Tribest GSE-5050 Green Star Elite, Cold Press Slow Juicer.
Many branded juicer machines you will find in the online marketplace or shop. The Tribest GSE-5050 Green Star Elite Cold Press Slow Juicer is a pro-branded juicer with jumbo twin gear, and The body manufacturing material is polycarbonate. So that is a safe and healthier juicer on other brands.
If you want to juice more fruits or herbs, nuts, and vegetables, you can easily use it. The juicer is portable and has a sure-grip handle, so it is easy to carry.
It is most famous for its unlimited juicing function, and you will use it for your commercial purpose.
Advantage of the products:
- The product has a lifetime warranty
- Has the unlimited juicing system
- The juicer is easy to clean; you can wash it with mild soap.
- Easy to carrying
- New branded and high-quality products
The disadvantage of the products:
- For cleaning, it should avoid using complex chemicals, like bleaching
- After use should be clean.
2. Mueller Austria Juicer Ultra Power, Easy Clean Extractor Press Centrifugal Juicing Machine
The Mueller Austria brand is more popular and more rating one. It gets popular for its sleek modern stainless steel design and countertop footprint. You will be creating 16 cups of juice at a time. It has a duel speed capacity of 12000 to 15000 RPM and is used for preparing soft fruits, like oranges, tomatoes, and others.
It also has a 15000-18000 RPM speed used to make stiff drink juice like carrots, celery, beets, ginger, kale, and many others.
The fruit’s vitamins, minerals, and enzymes do not damage this juicer. You will get high-quality unlimited juice on this juicer.
Advantage of the device
- The juicier still contains many vitamins and enzymes
The juicer has 02 juicing systems; one is slow juicing, which it uses for soft fruit juice
- Another is the rigid juicing system which is for hard fruit juices.
- Easy to clean
- Modern brand
- Overload protection system
The disadvantage of the device
- For slow juicing, you need a long to prepare the time
- Some enzymes and vitamins will be damaged if will properly juicing.
Are you an experienced user who can gently handle this juicer and get a healthier juicer? Although you will find a horizontal juicer to follow your guideline, we review the Commercial Cold Press Juicer Machine; we help with your buying guideline. If you buy the slow juicer, it can save the vitamin and minerals and make freshly squeezed juice regularly.
Recent Posts You May Like:
- How to Use Hamilton Beach Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- Best 4 Cup Coffee Maker Reviews & Buying Guide
- Super 06 Nutribullet Blender Combo Review and Buying Guide
- 5 Best Dehydrator for Mushrooms | Affordable and Safe to Use
- What is the Water to Rice Ratio for Basmati?
- How to Season a Nonstick Pan?
- How to Make Good Coffee at Home?
- Do Dishwasher Pods have Exire?
- How to Make Dunkin Donuts Avocado Toast Complete Guide
- What Temperature to Bake Fish in Foil?
- What Brand of Cookware do Professional Chefs Use?
- Top 3 Best Saucepan for Boiling Milk